School Box Friendly
1 ½ cups wholemeal flour
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp bicarbonate soda
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 cup (~10 blocks, defrosted) Nourishing Bubs Pear & Plum puree
Fresh plums to decorate
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl and mix to combine.
- Combine eggs, maple syrup and puree in a jug and pour into dry ingredients. Mix to combine.
- Finally add coconut oil and stir quickly to prevent it returning to solid before it has been mixed in.
- Spoon mixture into liners and top each with sliced plum pieces. Bake for 25 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.