5 x 30g cubes Nourishing Bubs Beetroot
1 punnet strawberries, quartered
1 punnet raspberries
2-4 tbsp pure maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
5 tbsp Grass-Fed Gelatin powder
1. Place strawberries, raspberries, maple syrup and vanilla in a small saucepan over medium heat and add 1/4 cup water. Place lid on saucepan and allow to boil and fruit to soften. This should take approximately 10-15 minutes. If the mixture starts boiling over, just turn down the heat. Cook until fruit is very soft and can be easily mashed.
2. Add beetroot cubes and stir over heat until melted and combined.
3. Sprinkle Gelatin over the top and leave for a few minutes as it starts to disintegrate into berry beet mixture. Then use a stick blender to combine until smooth and no sign of the Gelatin powder.
4. mIxture will start to thicken so work quickly and pour mixture into silicon moulds or a baking paper-lined 20cm square cake tin.
5. Place in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours. Pop out of mould or pull out of cake tin and cut into bite size pieces. Serve from the fridge.